4/07/2008

Grapes and Cheese

Saturday's performance was a blast.
I met some of the most wonderful people at the GLBT Expo that day.
I can't get over it.
I'd forgotten how much fun being Amnesia on stage was.
Note to self: Amnesia needs to perform more often.
I hope to have photos and video soon.

Sunday was clean up day.
I had ignored my living space and it cried for a good cleaning.
Being domestic can be quite fun.
Then friends visited at night made staying home even more enjoyable.
Also having to pee in a container all day yesterday was a blast.
the Doc will be testing for kidney stones.

Today was a day full of chores and responsibility like doing one's taxes and stopping by the doctor's to drop off urine.
GOLD I tell you...liquid GOLD!

I have many emails and calls to return...but I'm not stressing myself over it.

I thought of my ex as I did some grocery shopping today.
Grapes, he loved grapes.
I'll always think of him every time I see grapes.
I'll know I'll be over him the day I bring myself to eat grapes again.
Cheesy I know...grapes and cheese are a great combo...or so I used to think.

Labels: , ,