4/03/2008

Gonna Make U Sweat!

Hey Adrian,

I was wondering if you know any good, fast Latin tunes I can download to my IPod. We don't get any Latin influence here in the frozen North, and it's really good to listen to while I'm running. (Either that or I have to watch reruns of Scrubs over and over on the treadmill!) Think it over and let me know. Hope your day is full of sunshine (and not snow!) :)

Love,
Erin

------

Hey sista-friend. Spanish music is really run to listen to when jogging. You'll need something high speed. As fun as Salsa can be Merengue is what you really need.

There's a group from Florida called "La Makina" which stands for "The Machine" and all their songs sound a bit similar but they are super fun.

Their first album is my favorite.



Here's what they sound like


If you would like a familiar voice and something more pop Shakira's first album "Pies Descalzos" has some great dance tracks. It's all in Spanish but I think she sounds a lot better than in English. In English she sounds like a muppet.



here's one of the songs from the album


These are old CDs so you should be able to get them on Amazon for just a couple bucks.

Hope that helps.

sending you much love.
-A