4/04/2008

Stupid People or UR STOOPED, STOOPED!

I realized something very important this morning on my way to work.
I realized that I don't hate all stupid people, I only hate the ones that don't realize they are stupid.
I know I'm plenty stupid, so clearly I tolerate myself and people as stupid as I...as me?
But stupid people that think they are smart need to be slapped in the face.
No no, I don't advocate violence, but who hasn't had the desire to slap the stupid out of someone?

The stupid people I hate not only think they are smart but they are generally mean, loud, bossy, condescending, and just plain nasty.
The other type of stupid people are wonderful. We know we are stupid. How can we not be, when there is so much information in the world. We have to stay humble and considerate. We try to be polite and we try to listen to others since they might have something to teach us...unless they are the other kind of stupid people, in which case "slap".

Now I'm stupid enough to know that one person could be both kinds of stupid in a lifetime - heck, I'm usually both in an hour's time, but remember that stupidity is like physical ugliness in the sense that it can be either nature or nurture.

Next time a stupid person annoys you, look at them straight in the eyes and ask them sincerely from the bottom of your kind heart:

"Were you born this stupid or have you had to practice?"

Have a great weekend!

Labels: ,