3/31/2008

Lesbian Can Write




I put aside Salvador Dali's diary for a bit to do some light reading. Very light.

Saturday I finished reading Ellen's book "The Funny thing is..." it was cute. It was mostly the transcript from her latest HBO Special. It's interesting to read a stand-up comedy act. It actually translated well onto a book format. I found myself actually giggling on the Subway a few times while reading it.

I just ordered Rosie's new book "Celebrity Detox." I figured, while I'm on this lesbian comedian kick might as well get Rosie's book. Although, something tells me Rosie's book is going to be a bit heavier than Ellen's, no pun intended.

If you've read any of these books let me know. I would love to know what you thought of them...and if they've turned you into a lesbian.

Happy reading.

Labels: ,