3/28/2008

My Shoe is Too Big



Amnesia Sparkles Live!
Saturday April 5th, 2008
12:30pm (be there 30 min prior to show)
Jacob Javits Center
Details click HERE


Last night I tried on, for the first time, the new Amnesia get up I got in the mail from Frederick's of Hollywood recently (as seen in video above).
OMG!
I am not kidding when I tell you she is going to be turning heads!!!! (I hope she doesn't get sued for giving people whiplash)

It turns out the shoes are a little big, they are a women size 12, but here is a little tip you can use if ever your feet shrink or you stupidly get a size shoe too big. Stuff the tips of the shoe with tissue paper. This will push your foot back and it will help prevent your foot from sliding out from the back.
That's a little tip I learned from my mom. I learned many drag tips from that woman.
I guess it takes one to know one...I'm not sure if that's the right phrase to use but I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say.

Have a great weekend!

Labels: ,