4/01/2008

I'm Angelina's Baby Scouter

Have you subscribed to my YouTube channel or have become my friend on the site we call MySpace recently?
Have you emailed me about two months ago and I still have not replied?

I know, I know, I'm a very very bad person.
But can you blame me? I've been super busy.
I don't know if you know this but I'm working as Angelina Jolie's baby scouter. Whenever I see a cute baby on the street, in a store, or at a restaurant my job is to take a photo of the baby and send it to Angelina to see if she wants them. 9 times out of 10 she says they aren't Black enough, or dirty looking enough, or Asian enough. I guess scouting for babies on Park ave is not the best locaiton...wait what was my point?

I just wanted to say THANK YOU. Thank you for showing any sort of interest in what I do. I'll try my best to get back to you soon as I can...unless Angelina has me on one of those scouting marathons. She can be such an adoption Nazi.

here are some of my new favorite You tube peeps.

Enjoy.




Labels: ,