7/22/2008

Like Sands Through the Hourglass...



...so are the days of our lives. "We live in a soap opera! " said Andrew Belonsky editor of Queerty.com when I asked him what the hell was going on with our friends.
Seems a deluge of recent drama involving peeps I've collaborated with in the past has come to my attention.

Remember Christian Siriano who won season 4 of Project Runway? You know, the one whom Amy Poehler historically imitated on an SNL skit earlier this year?
Christian's boyfriend, Brad Walsh, got assaulted last week. How screwed up is that? I'm waiting to hear details before I do anything rash.

Brad (photo above on left) is a wonderful guy. We met back in 2005 when I emailed him after seeing him featured on PerezHilton.com . A year later I was singing back up for him at Don Hill's. And then a year after that he took photos of when we "dragged out" editor of MollyGood.com Cord Jefferson.

Which brings me to the second article of drama. Our dear Cord Jefferson, aka Princess Cordless, recently took a trip to Saudi Arabia to donate a kidney to his father!!!! WTF???? A kidney!!!! That boy is brave!

So please send good vibes to both Brad and Cord so that they both get a speedy recovery.
Sending you guys much love.



UPDATE: The matter has been resolved. read HERE

Labels: , , ,