6/26/2008

Buy the Way

I'm not sure who reads this, if anyone at all really reads this.
The fact is this is on the internet so someone someday may actually read this.
To that person reading I ask:

Who do you think I am?
Who do you think I think I am?

I ask out of curiosity. Because sometimes I feel people on the internet have a certain perception of me based on my videos, art, photography, writing, etc.

I get emails from strangers thanking me for what I put out into cyber space.
I get personal letters telling me of their hardships.
Every week someone reaches out to tell me they like my "stuff."

So far, most of my "stuff" has been on the internet for free. People don't have to pay for a thing...sometimes I wonder how I'll be able to make a living doing my "stuff." That would be a dream come true. To quit my day job and be able to do my art, photography, and performances for a living.

One thing is strangers telling me they like my stuff, the other is them liking my stuff enough to buy it.

If I were to offer some pieces would they buy?
And most importantly would they tell others to buy?

Labels: