6/22/2008

5 minutes to save the world

boy oh boy what a day.
yesterday I joined a team of filmmakers in a little film competition.
starting yesterday at 8pm we were given a theme "first good-bye" and only 72 hours to complete the film.
the writers stayed up writing all night.
today we spent the day on location in Long Island City where there were plenty of writing revisions.
I was recruited, by the wonderful guy I'm dating, to do still shots on the set.
the fantastic guy I'm dating is doing the cinematography.
did I mention he's wonderful and fantastic, ya know, the guy I'm dating. lol

It was a very long day. woke up at 8:30am and I'm just now (3am) going to bed.
tomorrow morning will be a very long day of shooting starting around 10am until we are done with all the scenes.
which could be some time after 10pm.
we have to have the short 5 minute film filmed, edited, and scored by Monday night at 8pm.
I'll probably post some still shots on Monday when I go home.
oh, I forgot to mention that I'm staying over at the apartment of the amazing, wonderful, and fantastic guy I'm dating.
Oh, I forgot to mention that he's also very very talented.

I'm going to bed now zzzzzzzzz

Labels: , ,