6/20/2008

30 Years from Now

As I continue to work on the book I'm writing I find myself seeing life in a different light.
Last night I finished writing a summary of the past 11 years of my life.
I did this so that I can see where the highs and lows have been.
I have eleven pages listing accomplishments, failures, and occurrences.
Each page for a different year of my life.
Some with smaller font size than others but all filled with meeting and losing people that have made my life worth living.
I hope to have the book finished by my 30th birthday next year.
30 years of existence, wow so little, yet looking back it seems like so much.
I can't even start to imagine what the next 30 years will bring...well, I will dedicate the last chapter to describe what I would like my next 30 years to be like.
It'll be fun to look back at that chapter 30 years from now to see what came to be and what were simply silly little dreams.
It'll be interesting to see who of the loved ones in my life today will still be there 30 years from now...that's a whole other book.

Labels: ,