7/31/2008

The Ellie-Gellie

This week I finished reading a very silly book by Ellen Degeneres. "My Point..and I do Have One" marks the second book I've read by Ellen and by far the most ridiculous one. She is the queen of tangents and randomness and I love her for that. Well, Love is a strong word to use since she is technically a stranger to me but I'm sure she won't mind me saying that. Especially since I feel a bit closer to her after reading this book. After all, would I have spent a whopping $6.50 for her book if I didn't love her? Actually, I might have spent less since I ordered a used copy of the book through Amazon...well, when you put it that way I guess I don't really love her that much do I? Hey, at least I paid for the book instead of getting it from the library so at the very least I have a great deal of affection for the woman. Now get off my back and go get a copy of this very funny book.




Labels: