10/13/2008

iPod Cure



I started feeling under the weather a few days ago.
I can't even remember the last time I had a cold...this actually might be the first of 2008...it's all because I got a bit too intimate with my boyfriend last week when we has sick.

Can you believe he came over to my place yesterday and instead of bringing me soup or flowers he got me an iPod Touch!!!!!! WTF?!
Don't get me wrong, I'm in love with it but I thought it was a crazy gift to give someone who has a little cold. What will he get me if I get cancer? The entire apple store!!!!

The gift is greatly appreciated but he doesn't have to give me an iPod touch to win my love...he's had my love for a while now. I'm not afraid to say that he's got all my love and everyday that passes I find myself liking him more and more.

Yeah, I know this is a public forum and some of you might throw up by reading this but hey, what can I say, I'm on cold medicine :-)

Labels: ,