9/30/2008

DRAMA!!!

You know what adds to a stressful situation?
A bad attitude.
Sure it's hard to put on a smile during crap times but it doesn't help a bit to bitch and bring the rest down to your level.
Tensions are high on the movie set I'm working on.
I've never worked with such dramatic people in my life. I'm not talking about the actors, they actually seem less dramatic than some crew members.
Two people have already got the axe and we only have 5 more days of shooting left.

In these stressful times with the current financial crisis and the presidential elections just around the corner you'd think that on-set movie drama wouldn't compare but I'm here to tell you this production is a condensed version of current affairs...and somehow I found myself with front row seats to it.

On a positive note, I'm getting great photos!!!!!

Labels: