10/01/2008

ALA For President

I don't like to get political but since we are only a month away from the elections why not have a little fun with my political views.
Of course I could go into great detail on each issue but for the sake of keeping things to a short Blog post here's a condensed version of my views.

These are only a fraction of the issues being discussed in this current presidential election.

ADRIAN L. ACOSTA
Abortion
- Pro Choice
Afghanistan - wouldn't want to visit
Cuba - Once had a Cuban boyfriend . He brought out the violet person in me. I didn't like it.
Economic Stimulus - I would give incentives for alternative fuel companies (solar, wind, etc) to start up and compete in the market. Also create a "Stupid" tax that will help clean up the mess stupid people's action cause. We shall call it the "Gump Tax."
Education - US Education sucks. This coming from someone who learned more in a third world country education system. I would get rid of multiple choice, fill in the blank, and matching questions on tests. All test will require students to answer questions in the form of an essay and required classes should only be taken up to the 11th grade. Grade 12th should only have half required classes and half classes on a particular field of work (like a vocational school). Or seniors should be able to take half required and half college credit classes. I advocate the use of school uniforms in public schools.
Energy - See Economic Stimulus.
Environment - Al Gore may have a point.

I'll probably add my views on the other issues later on...or I'll have my secretary of state do it for me. What the hell does a secretary of state do anyway? lol btw, my secretary of state's name is Pollo Ann Rice.

Labels: ,