8/06/2008

Where is Washington?

I was walking down a New York city street today when a man turned to me and asked me:

"Excuse me, would you happen to know where is Washington?"

I thought for a second, looked at the street ahead, which was Stoner, and then honestly answered.

"I don't know."

As I kept on walking I thought to myself, I assume the man was asking for Washington street although he didn't use the word "street." But what if what he was really looking for was the late president Washington? Where is he? I thought some more and came up with the same answer.

I don't know.

Is Washington in President Heaven or is he in President Hell? Where will George W Bush go after he dies, heaven or hell?

Then I snapped back to reality and realize that Washington is at the palm of my hand. He's on the dollar bill.

I guess the moral of the story could be:

When you are not sure if you are going in the right direction which could lead you to heaven or hell (if there is such a place) just pull out a dollar bill and remind yourself that politics and money go hand in hand....or use that money to buy a fucking map you dumb ass. What do I look like, a fucking tour guide?

Labels: , ,