4/16/2008

Smarty Pants, Book.

As you may know I'm writing a book, which is funny to me because I read like a second grader.

Not only am I writing a book but I'm also reading a book. Every Day Zen by Charlotte Joko Beck.
It was laying about in my living room so I picked it up. I think it belongs to one of my roommates.
Anyway, in one of the beginning pages it talks about not being in the moment. How our minds have a million ideas and worries and it's hard to focus on the here and now. I can totally relate.

The great thing about books is that you are focusing on one task and if its a good book it's like an old friend keeping you company and guiding you through exciting adventures.

I like the idea that once I finish writing my book I'll be able to have a one on one with people and tell them all the things that I never have time to tell them.
I'm really excited...even if the only person that reads it is my mom.

I'm so excited in fact that I'm becoming impatient. I want to finish writing it soon...maybe I should get a ghost writer.

Maybe I can hire the kid in the following video to be my ghost writer? He'll make me sound smart.

Labels: , ,