4/15/2008

Vitality

I started writing down my thoughts on this blog entry...then I read what I had written and realized I made it all sound so complicated.

Sometimes I feel like my brain tries to explain things in long division form, when other people's brains use calculators instead.
Long division is not really popular these days, you know, with all the A.D.D. and stuff. So how about I give you the calculator version of my thoughts today, brought to you by my mentor and idol Joseph Campbell

"The influence of a vital person vitalizes. The way to bring a world to life is to be alive yourself."

The accounts of the past few days have given me a new vitality. I could go into detail but
1 - I don't know if anyone is reading this and
2 - I think you should read this short entry and go out into the world and be vital.

A smile is a great place to start. try it. Smile right now. it will give you a boost like a shot of espresso. And the best part is that unlike a shot of espresso it won't make you run to the crapper.

:)
-A

Labels: