4/17/2008

Say What?

My friends think I'm full of shit when I tell them that strangers email me to tell me how much they like my art, photography, videos, or my alter ego Amnesia Sparkles. They are like "What the hell is so special about you Adrian? You are just Adrian."

I know, I know, I'm just a simple kinda guy but that doesn't stop folk from letting me know what my art means to them and I love that they do...although there are times where I'm not sure what it is they are trying to communicate to me.

For example take the following email I recently got from Giuseppe. Can you make out what it is Giuseppe is trying to say?

I is to be had found very happily you I tell to you sometimes the history I wanted to look with youtube after urge like they itself make up on it there I have also bumped your video and have it to me already so often respectably then I have visited yours official internetseite and have seen you with myspace are and has tried anyhow it does not work you to adden, however, without success I find your pictures really fantastically, by the way, My name is giuseppe I would be glad very much if with myspace clapped to many thank and see you soon love*light and 200 kisses

Giuseppe ends the email with "love*light and 200 kisses" which is all that needed to say.

Thank you Giuseppe.
Love and Kisses right back to ya!

Labels: