3/11/2008

F for Fellatio!

It's no secret that Amnesia Sparkles and I are the same person...even if Amnesia doesn't remember that fact half the time.
Well, in order for there to be Amnesia I sit down at night and rehearse songs and write comedy bits. That's what I found myself doing last night when I wasn't blowing my nose. I'm still a bit stuffed up.

It's never too soon to tell you that Amnesia Sparkles will be performing on Saturday April 5th as apart of the 2008 Gay Expo in New York city.

Last night I outlined the show Amnesia will be doing and it is a must see!
Capital F for Funny, Fierce, Fresh, and Fellatio...well, maybe not the last one.

She is schedule to go on at 12:30pm so you won't have to sacrifice your Saturday night.

I really hope you can make it...you won't want to miss this train wreck.

Labels: