2/20/2008

Adrian & Amnesia Together Again

This week I collaborated with Amnesia Sparkles for the second time. Yeah yeah, I know she and I are the same person but you'd be surprised how many people don't realize it at first. Especially when I leave a comment on an Amnesia video taking the hater's side. They are all like "That's a gross tranny" and I'm all like "Yeah, trannies are gross," and they are all like "Yeah man, you're cool for thinking like me." Oh, some people are so dumb, I love it.

This week I'll be working on an Oscar theme video and drawing so I figured I'd get Amnesia involved. Sure enough, things got crazy fun as they usually do when Miss Sparkles is around. Check out a preview to a video I'll be posting this Sunday.

enjoy.


The first time Amnesia and I collaborated was when she looked a bit less desirable. The beauty mast makes here look like some crazy ass clown don't you think?




Make sure to check back on Sunday after you watch the Oscars.

Labels: ,