5/19/2009

The DAY JOB!!!! And the rest. EEEEKKKK!

This is what I've been doing with a third of my life for the past 10 years (which is a third of my life):

1 1/2 years directing children ages 5-12 in full length Broadway-like musicals
3 years at a market research call center where I managed over 50 people
1/2 year costumer service representative at a luggage company
6 plus years at a credit rating agency where I helped create, implement, and maintain a data processing and file storage system -Electronic File Clerk/Admin

All this during the day, and Amnesia , Photography, and Art stuff by night. Not to mention there was a period where I was a working Esthetician for a short time while still working at the Market Research Company.
Now add work that I'm doing for GenderFun.com!!

No wonder there are days where I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Labels: