4/16/2009

Crazy Stupid!

I feel fantastic!!!

It's incredible what a little exercise, good diet, and just enough self motivation can do for one's attitude.

I'm the kind of person that understands that there is a lot of pain in the world, physical pain and emotional pain.
I understand that I've been the cause of some people's pain. I understand that I've cause much pain to myself.
I'm not a stranger to pain is what I'm saying.

For a long time I think I moved through life unaware that what I was doing was trying in my own creative way to let go of the pain. Sometimes it was pain I wasn't even aware I was experiencing because I would try to cover it up.

As I'm getting older I'm learning to convert the pain into motivation and energy. To know that there is an enormous amount of pain in life and wanting to still carry on is by any definition CRAZY!

I'm sure that for some people when they take a look at one of my videos such as this one they might be inclined to think that I've gone off the deep end. They might even suggest I'd be institutionalized. After listening to a recording such as this one folks would have the straight Jacket waiting for me.

Am I crazy? I don't see how anyone can go through this absurd life and not embrace the craziness from within as well as from the outside.

My dad and I have the same philosophy, "In life you either play crazy or you play stupid."

I can say that as I'm approaching my 30th birthday, in a couple of days, I've gotten much better at playing both parts... and still have a lot to learn I'm sure.

Labels: