4/21/2009

A Day in the Life

I often wonder what my friends and acquaintances think I do with my time since I rarely spend time with them.

Well, I can tell you what I did today. I took off from my 9-5 day job and I did all these exciting things.

- shower/breakfast
- DMV (exchanged FL driver's license for a NY license)
- Post Office mailed out prizes
- Shopped H&M and Old Navy (got some summer fun clothe)
- made lunch
- 3 loads of laundry
- cleaned up and backed up computer files
- Made an appointment for facial at Nickel Spa
- P90x Back + Chest + Abs work out
- shower / cooked dinner
- made tea
- now folding laundry before bed time.

I also spoke to my boyfriend and roommates briefly.

I also did a lot of farting. That is what I'm mostly proud of.

See how much fun my life really is :-)

So you see, I'm not always jumping around being silly like in the following video

Labels: