9/12/2008

Guten Tag Germany

Hello Adrian,
My name is Sophie and you have no idea who I am. I'm a 17-year-old student. I'm french and american and live in Cologne (Germany). I'm a freak, I love drawing, I hate my boyfriend. Enough about me.
I started reading your website about two years ago and I thought I'd write to you some day.. I stumbled on amnesiasparkles.com when I did a Dalí Google picture search (he's a genius). Anyway, I read what you wrote ever since,which was always fascinating, and I was really pleased when you started doing youtube videos (I actually discovered youtube through you- thank you).We have similar tastes.. at least, I think we do, I always agreed to what you wrote and was very inspired by everything you did. This must be so boring to read, I'm sorry. If you're even reading it,maybe you get so many Emails that you don't check before deleting spam or..whatever.
I just wanted to let you know somehow that you're great.A genius. In my opinion. You've saved me from depression about 80 times. You're still not as great as Dalí though ;) noone is.
I'm sorry. I don't know what I would think if someone wrote me this. I just did. Write it.
Keep up everything you do. Please.


------------------------------

Hi Sophie
thank you so much for taking the time to write to me. It really means a lot to me.

You are the cutest!
I'm glad you like what I do. I know not everyone will like what I do so when I get nice emails like yours it really puts a smile on my face.

And yes, you're right I'm not Salvador Dali, he is amazing!!!!!!

thanks for the kind words though.


sending you much love

-Adrian L. Acosta

ps - I get depressed too. That's life, but it's moments like these, and people like you that help take my depression away. thank you for being you! hugs.

Labels: