4/28/2008

Four Wonderful Days

Thursday - I went to support my friend Jonathan in the Columbia University version of "A New Brain." It was a wonderful show and Jonathan has the most amazing voice...not to mention he's got a hot bod!!!

Friday - I attended a Community Vigil for Lawrence King where I took some photos. Very moving. A big Thank You to my friends that came out to support.

Saturday - I did a photo shoot with Will & Will . Their five year anniversary is coming up!! The photos are part of a photo project I'm working on plus an anniversary present

Sunday - I photo shoppped a few more photos for Gali and edited and posted an Amnesia video teaser.


Also, Saturday after the photo shoot as I was going to dim sum with Will and Will, I met a nice guy, one of Will's neighbors, and I gave him my business card. I thought he was straight at first and gave him my card thinking he's a creative person, I'm a creative person, let's get together sometime. He emailed me that night. Turns out he's not straight and he thinks I'm cute : )
We might go on a date this Thursday.

Life is good.

Labels: