1/29/2009

Pooping, The Next Generation

The new site I'm working on www.GenderFun.com is turning out to be a lot of work and my health has been acting up put I "have to keep on movin."

The drive inside of me is stronger than ever this year. I think it's because this time my motivation is to help others in the best way that I know how.

I was telling one of my roommates the other day that it's all about the circle of life. We eat. We process the food and then we poop it. That's what life is all about. We gain some information regarding life, our experience. We process it and then we pass it on to the next generation. I guess GenderFun.com, my art, my photography, and all my creative endeavours are my way of pooping information in hopes that there will be something the next generation can use. After all, poop is fertilizer.
You know, I think I can help the next generation tremendously. After all, I've been told I'm full of shit!

Labels: