12/29/2008

Thank You

this is a message in a bottle.
often times I feel that I post on the Internet, photos, drawings, words, videos, all pieces of what I do...
I used to want something in return.
I won't lie.
I wanted praise.
somewhere along the way people became more important.
many times I've cried from joy when I've received an email telling me how one of my drawings, or a photo I've taken, or maybe a video I've done with Amnesia touches someone...
this to me means someone out there feels.
they get it.
and perhaps in their moment of loneliness they found life.
and they give back that life, like a mirror, in the form of an email.
often times when I need it the most.
and so I cry from happiness because it's the beauty of putting out beauty into a world filled with ugliness and getting that same beauty back ten fold.

If you are reading this and are not yet gagging or have rolled your eyes,
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing such joy into my life.
I am very lucky to have you in my life.


May 2009 bring you much love and joy.
Stay strong, and keep working to make this world a better place for not only us but for future generations.
thank you.
peace
-A

Labels: