10/30/2008

The FREE Secret



Five months ago I told my boyfriend "if you have a copy of "The Secret" laying around I might give it a read, but there is no way I will buy a copy of it." This morning before heading off to the day job I went on www.Audible.com and got me a copy of the "book on tape" for FREE.

I'm a man of my word. If I say I will not pay for something I don't believe in then I find a way to attract it without paying. I guess you can say I don't need The Secret to tell me something I already know.

Now, if The Secret can do something about helping me find an investor that is willing to provide me with $10k to $20k to start up my business then I will personally go to a book store and buy 100 copies of The Secret.

ps - chapter three has great words of wisdom for skinny people that hate fat people.
"...the condition of being overweight was created through your thought to it....if someone is overweight it came from thinking fat thoughts...whether people have been told they have a slow thyroid, a slow metabolism or their body size is hereditary these are all disguises for thinking fat thoughts." So true. That's why we should learn from THE master of thin thoughts. Clearly Fat people are fat because they want to be. I'm not skinny because of my genes and my diet. Oh, no! I'm going out and eating a whole pizza and I won't gain a pound so long as I'm thinking skinny thoughts. This is bound to work.
"If you see people who are overweight do not observe them, but imediatly switch your mind to the picture of you in your perfect body and feel it," yeah, ignore fat people!

Labels: