5/23/2008

How I met the Guy I'm Dating

2002 the radio was announcing auditions for a new unknown TV show at the time.
The show was American Idol (first season). I auditioned in Florida where I lived at the time.
I made it on TV as Amnesia Sparkles
2005 NEXT Magazine in NYC did a story on Gay Moments on Idol. They include a photo of Amnesia Sparkles.
I emailed the editor and ask to get a job with the magazine. I get a job with next magazine.
2006 I meet Andrew who also did some work for NEXT.
Andrew introduces me to Aaron in June 2006.
2007 Aaron introduces me to Carl. In late 2007 Carl throws a house party and invites me. There I meet Will and Will.
2008 as I wrap up the photo shoot with Will and Will I meet the guy I'm dating who lives in the same building as Will and Will:-)
pretty sweet huh?

Labels: